Get an insider’s perspective on Australia’s newest style hub: Brisbane! Discover local and international designs, get pampered with cosmetics, indulge in chocolates, and sample cocktails and bubbles at sophisticated watering holes. Along the way, get the secret scoop on one of the swankiest establishments about town.
• Experience the best of Brisbane’s local fashion and culinary scenes
• Get pampered with an indulgent natural cosmetic treatment
• Meet with a fashion stylist and discover leading Australian and international designer labels
• Sample hand-crafted chocolates and get a behind-the-scenes look at a leading restaurant that’s also a heritage building
• Indulge in plenty of opportunities for shopaholic splurges!
Tour style:Local culture, Food and drink, Beer, Walking, History, Local neighbourhood, Activity
Inclusions:Local English-speaking guide, welcome drink, chocolate samples, cocktail, priority entry into all venues, fashion consult, cosmetic treatment
Exclusions:Tour end food and beverages (available for purchase), hotel pick-up and drop-off
Group size:Maximum 12
- Duration:3.5 hours
- Meeting point:King George Square opposite Brisbane City Hall, under the TV screen.
- Start time: 1.00 PM
- Finish point:Southbank Brisbane
Additional information :
- Voucher exchange details:Please present your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the tour.
- Confirmation of booking: If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We’ll see you at the start point. Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher.
- Dress standard: Please dress smart casual with comfortable footwear for walking. The tour is conducted in all weather, so please bring an umbrella if rain is likely.
- Child policy: Children and teens under age 18 are not permitted to join this tour.
- Language: English
Ever wondered what takes place behind the scenes at a city’s best restaurants? Or what it’s like to enjoy a private showing of the latest season’s collections with a professional stylist? Or just how bartenders make intoxication so darn tasty?
Learn about the best of what’s local in Brisbane — this is a city that offers up a lot more than you might expect! Enjoy a special pampering with natural cosmetic treatments, get a private showing of fashions by top labels and leading designers, sample handcrafted chocolates, and indulge in a cocktail and glass of bubbles at one of Brisbane’s leading restaurants and colonial heritage buildings. You’ll get a behind-the-scenes look that will make you a true, sophisticated Brisbane insider!
Your Brisbane tour will show you the best of Australia, from cocoa to cocktail concepts, to up-and-coming designs and fashion trends. (Hint: Aussie fashion is way more than just Uggs.) We’re talking total indulgence and sophistication that will keep you coming back to Brissy for more.
For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
If you are happy with the services provided by your local guides a tip — though not compulsory — is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many Intrepid Urban Adventures destinations. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on this tour.
Note: This tour is managed by Brisbane Urban Adventures