Funky Fitzroy Cocktail Tour Melbourne
Discover Melbourne’s groovy bohemian side on a guided romp through trendy Fitzroy! Experience a decadent scene grown out of multiculturalism, and sample the flavours of the neighbourhood, crafted from ingredients, recipes, and techniques from all around the world.
- Explore Fitzroy’s bohemian vibe and venues, and learn about Melbourne’s north-side culture
- Experience the most spectacular top-shelf cocktails on Brunswick Street
- Sample prize-winning pintxos and pizza the way the locals love it
- Enjoy a good laugh with locally grown stand-up comedy at a historic bluestone comedy cellar
Tour style:Drink tour, Nightlife tour
Inclusions:Local English-speaking guide, 2 cocktails, 5 prize-winning pintxos, rustic pizza, entry into the comedy show.
Exclusions:Tips and gratuities for your guide, items of a personal nature. Additional food and drinks can be purchased at each venue on the tour.
Group size:Maximum 12
- Duration:3.5 hours
- Meeting point:Polly Cocktail Bar, 401 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy
- Start time: 5.00 PM
- Finish point:80 Smith Street, Collingwood
Additional information :
- Voucher exchange details:Please present this voucher to your guide at the beginning of your tour. Save this email on your phone or tablet, or print a copy, as you will need to show this to join the trip.
- Confirmation of booking: If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We’ll see you at the start point. Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher.
- Dress standard: Please wear nice, casual clothing. No flip-flops (thongs) permitted. Remember that Melbourne’s weather can be unpredictable and the tour will run rain, hail, or shine.
- Child policy: Travellers under 18 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- Language: English
This Fitzroy cocktail tour introduces you to the many faces of Melbourne’s bohemian nightlife, with lots of drinks, snacks, and entertainment to fuel you along the way!
We’ll begin our tour at one of oldest and most beloved cocktails bars on Brunswick Street, and end at a 1920s speakeasy, where you will have the opportunity to experience some of Melbourne’s home-grown stand-up comedy.
Along the way, we’ll sample prize-winning pintxos and a pizza that’s loved by locals, all while discovering the multicultural flavours that make up this corner of Melbourne.
Each stop along the route has its own unique character and its own story to tell. From elegant and luxurious to groovy and shabby-chic, from rooftop views to bluestone basements, this is a tour that keeps you guessing!
For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
If you are happy with the services provided by your local guides a tip — though not compulsory — is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many Intrepid Urban Adventures destinations. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on this tour.
Note: This tour is managed by Melbourne Urban Adventures