Sydney In A Nutshell-Private Sydney Tour
Let a local show you why we Love Sydney.
Sydney has something of interest for every visitor; the World-famous sights such as Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and the less well known but equally fascinating places of interest off the usual tourist track. Sydney offers a limitless choice for young and old and whatever may interest you.
Explore this urban Australian paradise with your own private Sydney tour. Experience Sydney through the eyes of a local! Let us show you why we love Sydney.
We offer you the chance to see the Sydney that you want to see in the company of our expert, personal guide. Explore Sydney’s famous sites & hidden treasures, see the things that you really want to see & learn about Sydney’s wonderful past and present. We will travel at your pace, take a break when you want, stop and start as you choose. Our tours are tailor-made for you!
The only way to experience Sydney like a Sydney-sider! Sydney through the eyes of a local! Embark on a 4 hour walking tour and explore Sydney from the past to nowadays.
- Let’s start the day at Sydney’s most favorable harbour, Darling Harbour.
- Discover many secret Sydney sights in the historic heart of The Rocks, the oldest white settlement in Australia
- Visit one of Australia’s oldest pub still serving a good pint, then past the old garrison church
- Wander up narrow alleys to Observatory Hill and enjoy stunning views of Darling Harbour and the iconic Harbour Bridge
- Visit Sydney’s masterpiece, the Opera House and enjoy the unforgettable view from the platform at the upper level
- Be introduced to unusual native and imported plants at the Botanical Gardens
- Admire landmarks such as the Art Gallery of NSW and St. Mary’s Cathedral
- Explore the water features at Hyde Park, another green oasis in the heart of the City
- See the Queen Victoria building, the Town Hall and St. Andrews Cathedral
- Plus what interests you!
1 Participant $385
2 Participants $385
3 Participants $400
4 Participants $400
- Pick up at your CBD hotel or cruise ship
- We end at your CBD hotel or cruise ship
- The services of your local private guide
- 4 hours of visiting Sydney’s highlights
- Complimentary bottle of water, coffee or a soft drink.
What isn’t included
- Entrance fees
- Food and beverages (not mentioned )
- Gratuities (optional)
- Location: Meet in front of Sydney Town Hall (Address: 483 George St, Sydney NSW 2000) or at your preferred location.
This is a private tour, so email us to arrange the meeting point.
- Departure time : 10:00 a.m
- Walking pace: Easy
Notes & Clarifications
Keep in mind that this is a private tour so it is possible to customize it to meet your desires.
Should you want to change the itinerary please do not hesitate to contact us by sending us a request through the inquiry form.
Weather: In the event of potential inclement weather, the threat of weather or natural disasters, on the day of a scheduled tour, the tour will be canceled or postponed. For more info: Booking Terms and Conditions
Dress Code: Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring your camera! And an umbrella just in case!
If you are happy with the services provided by your local guides a tip – though not compulsory – is appropriate. While it may not be customary to you, it is of great significance to the people who will take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service, and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry across many world destinations. Please consider this when budgeting for your extra expenses on this tour.